Saturday April 1
Learn to Make Classic Italian Ravioli from Scratch
Hot stove Society Chef Instructor Bridget Charters lived in Italy and worked in Italian restaurants for several years. She’s an expert on the subject of Italian pasta, so if you’ve been longing to learn how to make and fill ravioli, this is the class for you!
You’ll watch Bridget demo pasta-making with expert technique, and you’ll enjoy tastes of traditional ravioli with brown butter and sage. Then you’ll get to roll up your sleeves and make ravioli, hands-on! You’ll make the dough and roll it out in teams. Then you’ll receive filling so you can fill and shape ravioli. We’ll box up the ravioli you make so you can take it home.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make pasta dough- demo and hands on
- How to roll pasta dough- demo and hands on
- How to make a classic ricotta and spinach filling- demo
- How to fill and shape ravioli- demo and hands on and make and take
- How to shape ravioli a few different ways, and how to shape caramella, round agnolotti, and tortellini- demo
If you have a question about this class or would like to be put on a wait list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and date of the class with your question.