Monday October 23
Pasta Sold Out!$90.00
Make fresh, handmade pasta at home!
Chef-Instructor Bridget Charters lived in Italy and worked in Italian restaurants for several years. She’s an expert on the subject of Italian pasta, so if you’ve been longing to learn to make your own fresh pasta at home, this is the class for you!
Bridget will instruct you on how to make two different basic pasta doughs. She’ll show you how to roll and cut pasta by hand and by machine, and she’ll also show you how to make orecchiette and other shapes.
As Bridget demos, you’ll enjoy substantial tastes of fresh pasta with light sauces that let the flavor and texture of the pasta itself shine through.
Take home the fresh pasta that you made yourself in class.
What You’ll Learn:
- Egg base pasta dough- demo
- Flour and water base pasta dough- demo
- Make pasta dough from scratch- hands on
- Hand roll and hand cut pasta dough- hands on
- Roll and cut dough on KitchenAid pasta attachments to make fettuccini, pappardelle, and tagliatelle- demo
- Learn to make shaped pastas like orecchiette- demo
- Learn about consistency, drying, storage, how to cook, and which sauces go with which pasta shapes.
If you have a question about this class or would like to be put on the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and date of the class with your question.